| || |
From The Ball-room To Hell
by Thomas A. Faulkner
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Work concerning the 'evils' of dancing from a repentant ex-dance master, first published in 1892.
Related Free eBooks
- The Royal Ball-room Guide And Etiquette Of The Drawingroom
- Prof. M. J. Koncen's Quadrille Call Book And Ball Room Guide
- Roberts' Manual Of Fashionable Dancing And Vade Mecum For The Ball-room
- Dancing And Prompting, Etiquette And Deportment Of Society And Ball Room
- Leaflets Of The Ball Room
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- The Ball-room Instructer
- The Scholars' Companion And Ball-room Vade Mecum
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- The Pocket Ball-room Prompter
- The Prompter's Own Book: Or, Rowe's Calls For The Ball Room
- Complete Ball-room Hand Book
- American Dancing Master, And Ball-room Prompter
- How To Dance: A Complete Ball-room And Party Guide
- The Ball-room Guide, With Coloured Plates
- Ball-room Dancing Without A Master
- Beadle's Dime Ball-room Companion And Guide To Dancing
- The Ball-room Monitor: Or, Guide To The Learner
- Cartier And Baron's Practical Illustrated Waltz Instructor, Ball Room Guide, And Call Book
- Cartier's Practical Illustrated Waltz Instructor, Ball Room Guide, And Call Book
- Handbook Of Ball-room Dancing
- Dick's Quadrille Call-book, And Ball-room Prompter
- The Fashionable Dancer's Casket: Or, The Ball-room Instructor
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- The scholars' companion and ball-room vade mecum ... With hints and instructions respecting toilet, deportment,&c., &c. ...
- Handbook of ball-room dancing, by Paymaster-Commander A. M. Cree, R.N., with an introduction
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- The Drawing-room Dances
- Complete ball-room hand book, containing upwards of three hundred dances ... By Elias Howe, assisted