| || |
American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
by Elias Howe ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- American Dancing Master, And Ball-room Prompter
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- Ball-room Dancing Without A Master
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Complete ball-room hand book, containing upwards of three hundred dances ... By Elias Howe, assisted
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- Dancing And Prompting, Etiquette And Deportment Of Society And Ball Room
- Roberts' Manual Of Fashionable Dancing And Vade Mecum For The Ball-room
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- The Pocket Ball-room Prompter
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- The Prompter's Own Book: Or, Rowe's Calls For The Ball Room
- Handbook of ball-room dancing, by Paymaster-Commander A. M. Cree, R.N., with an introduction
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- Beadle's Dime Ball-room Companion And Guide To Dancing
- Dick's Quadrille Call-book, And Ball-room Prompter
- J.w. Pepper's Universal Dancing Master, Prompter's Call Book And Violinist's Guide
- Handbook Of Ball-room Dancing
- The tango, as standardized and taught by the representative dancing masters of the North American continent; tango two-step, hesitation waltz, Boston glide, one-step, described by Miss Eileen Swepstone ... illustrated
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- The Royal Ball-room Guide And Etiquette Of The Drawingroom
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- From The Ball-room To Hell
- The Ball-room Guide, With Coloured Plates
- The scholars' companion and ball-room vade mecum ... With hints and instructions respecting toilet, deportment,&c., &c. ...
- The American prompter and guide to etiquette, comp.
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
- Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
- The Colored Patriots Of The American Revolution, With Sketches Of Several Distinguished Colored Persons; To Which Is Added A Brief Survey Of The Condition And Prospects Of Colored Americans
- A collection of ball-dances perform'd at court: viz. the Richmond, the roundeau, the rigadoon, the favourite, the Spanheim, and the Britannia. All compos'd by Mr. Isaac, and writ down in characters,