| || |
The American prompter and guide to etiquette, comp.
by E. H. Kopp. Containing ... Full Directions For Calling And Dancing ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The American Prompter And Guide To Etiquette
- The American Gentleman's Guide To Politeness And Fashion
- Afro-american Sources In Virginia : A Guide To Manuscripts
- A First Book In American History: With Special Reference To The Lives And Deeds Of Great Americans
- The Best Of British: The American's Guide To Speaking British
- Four Famous American Writers: Washington Irving, Edgar Allan Poe, - James Russell Lowell, Bayard Taylor - A Book for Young Americans
- Frost's Laws and By-Laws of American Society - A condensed but thorough treatise on etiquette and its usages - in America, containing plain and reliable directions for - deportment in every situation in life
- Americans all; stories of American life of to-day
- The Americans at home : pen-and-ink sketches of American men, manners and institutions (Volume 01)
- Cut and engraved glass, 1771-1905; the collectors' guide to American wares
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- Pal (perspectives In American Literature): A Research And Reference Guide
- The Columbia Guide To Standard American English
- The Researcher's Guide To American Genealogy
- Retrieving African-american Women's History: A Methodological Guide To Manuscript Sources In The Special Collections Library At Duke University
- The Colored Patriots Of The American Revolution, With Sketches Of Several Distinguished Colored Persons; To Which Is Added A Brief Survey Of The Condition And Prospects Of Colored Americans
- The Founders' Almanac: A Practical Guide To The Notable Events, Greatest Leaders And Most Eloquent Words Of The American Founding
- The Royal Ball-room Guide And Etiquette Of The Drawingroom
- J.w. Pepper's Universal Dancing Master, Prompter's Call Book And Violinist's Guide
- Prof. Clendenen's Fashionable Quadrille Book And Guide To Etiquette
- American Dancing Master, And Ball-room Prompter
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- Tobacco Use Among U.s. Racial/ethnic Minority Groups: African Americans, American Indians And Alaska Natives, Asian Americans And Pacific Islanders, And Hispanics: A Report Of The Surgeon General
- Screen Guide For Americans
- The European Union: A Guide For Americans
- The American Heritage Book Of English Usage: A Practical And Authoritative Guide To Contemporary English
- Elliott's fruit book; or, the American fruit-grower's guide in orchard and garden. Being a compend of the history, modes of propagation, culture, &c., of fruit trees and shrubs, with descriptions of nearly all the varieties of fruits cultivated in this country; notes of their adaptation to localities and soils, and also a complete list of fruits worthy of cultivation