| || |
The Modern Dances: How To Dance Them
by Caroline Walker
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Modern Dances
- Irine Skipping Rope Dance
- A Full Description Of Modern Dances
- The Dance Of Modern Society
- Immorality Of Modern Dances
- The Modern Dance
- A study in modern dance positions,
- The Modern Dance And What Shall Take Its Place
- The dance, ancient and modern / translated from the French
- The Dance, Ancient And Modern
- How To Dance The Revived Ancient Dances
- Dance Halls: Ordinances Governing The Conduct Of Public Dances And Dance Halls, City Of Buffalo
- The Double Sword Dance
- The modern dance; a historical and analytical treatment of the subject; religious, social, hygienic, industrial aspects as viewed by the pulpit, the press, medical authorities, municipal authorities, social workers, etc., by M. F. Ham ... illustrations
- The German: How To Give It; How To Lead It; How To Dance It
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- Traditions in American Concert Dance: Gender and Autobiography, Spring 2003
- Dance halls. Ordinances governing the conduct of public dances and dance halls, city of Buffalo. Issued
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- Dance Theory and Composition, Fall 2003
- Library Of Congress Music, Theater, Dance: An Illustrated Guide
- The Three short works - The Dance of Death Legend of Saint Julian the Hospitaller, A Simple Soul
- The Sun-Dance of the Sioux
- An Apache Medicine Dance
- The Blackfoot Sun-dance
- Ants Can't Dance
- Chorégraphie ou L'art de décrire la dance par caracteres, figures et signes desmonstratifs avec lesquels on apprend facilement de soy même toutes sortes de dances.
- Irine skipping rope dance, originated and described
- Dance at the Temple of the Wings, the Boynton-Quitzow family in Berkeley : oral history transcript / and related material, 1972-1973 (Volume 01)
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
- Immorality of modern dances, ed.
- The Godolphin : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1714 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The royal Portuguez : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1709 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figurs [sic] for the use of masters writ by Mr. de la Garde ... and revis'd