| || |
The modern dance; a historical and analytical treatment of the subject; religious, social, hygienic, industrial aspects as viewed by the pulpit, the press, medical authorities, municipal authorities, social workers, etc., by M. F. Ham ... illustrations
by Will N. Noonan
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The Modern Dances: How To Dance Them
- Corsica in its picturesque, social and historical aspects: the record of a tour in the summer of 1852
- History of the origin of medicine : an oration delivered at the anniversary meeting of the Medical Society of London, January 19, 1778, and printed at their request ; to which are since added various historical illustrations
- The pulpit of the American revolution: or, The political sermons of the period of 1776. With a historical introduction, notes, and illustrations
- Historical Papers, Part 3, From Volume VI., - The Works of Whittier: Old Portraits and Modern Sketches
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- An Historical Notice On The Difficulties Arisen Between The Seminary Of St. Sulpice Of Montreal And Certain Indians, At Oka, Lake Of Two Mountains: A Mere Case Of Right Of Property, "by No Means A Religious Question"
- SOCIAL, MEDICAL, AND LEGAL CONTROL OF FEMALE SEXUALITY THROUGH CONSTRUCTION OF VIRGINITY IN TURKEY
- Annals of North America, being a concise account of the important events in the United States, the British provinces, and Mexico, from their discovery down to the present time (1492-1876) showing the steps in their political, religious, social, legislative, and industrial progress
- The American year-book and national register for 1869 : Astronomical, historical, political, financial, commercial, agricultural, educational, and religious. A general view of the United States, including every department of the national and state governments, together with a brief account of foreign states. Embracing educational, religious and industrial statistics; facts relating to public institutions and societies; miscellaneous essays; important events; obituaries; etc
- Aspects of religious and scientific thought : selected from the Spectator and edited by his niece, Elizabeth M. Roscoe
- Asiatic Studies:Religious And Social
- Art and scientific thought; historical studies towards a modern revision of their antagonism
- Indian Researches, Or, Facts Concerning The North American Indians, Including Notices Of Their Present State Of Improvement, In Their Social, Civil And Religious Condition; With Hints For Their Future Advancement
- Aluminium And Its Alloystheir Properties Thermal Treatment And Industrial Application
- Aspects of religious and scientific thought
- A Political and Social History of Modern Europe V.1.
- Flying Machines: construction and operation; a practical book which shows, in illustrations, working plans and text, how to build and navigate the modern airship
- Affect: Biological, Psychological, and Social Aspects of Feelings, Spring 2005
- The Venetian printing press : an historical study based upon documents for the most part hitherto unpublished
- Dance halls. Ordinances governing the conduct of public dances and dance halls, city of Buffalo. Issued
- The Industrial Worker In India
- Some Aspects Of The Earliest Social History Of India
- Social Costs In Modern Society
- Social And Economic Aspects Of Radioactive Waste Disposal
- America : A sketch of the political, social, and religious character of the United States of North America, in two lectures, delivered at Berlin, with a report read before the German church diet at Frankfort-on-the-Maine, Sept., 1854
- Modern schoolhouses : with plans and illustrations of the newest in schoolhouse architecture
- Modern Industrial Movements
- Illustrated Toronto : past and present, being an historical and descriptive guide-book : comprising its architecture, manufacture, trade; its social, literary, scientific, and charitable institutions: its churches, schools, and colleges : and other principal points of interest to the visitor and resident : together with a key to the publisher's bird's-eye view of the city
- Social dancing of to-day, demonstrated by Mr. John Murray Anderson; with text, twenty-nine diagrams and fifty-two illustrations from photographs
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo
- A study in modern dance positions,
- Immorality of modern dances, ed.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.