| || |
The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
by Edward Ferrero
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- The Art Of Dancing, Historically Illustrated
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- Modern dancing / by Mr. and Mrs. Vernon Castle ; introduction
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- The Godolphin : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1714 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The royall gailliarde : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1710 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of ma[ste]rs writt [sic]
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
- Immorality of modern dances, ed.
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- The modern dance; a historical and analytical treatment of the subject; religious, social, hygienic, industrial aspects as viewed by the pulpit, the press, medical authorities, municipal authorities, social workers, etc., by M. F. Ham ... illustrations
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo
- Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- A study in modern dance positions,
- The complete system of English country dancing, containing all the figures ever used in English country dancing, with a variety of new figures, and new reels ...
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
- Letters on dancing, reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles ... By E. A. Théleur ... Illustrated by twenty-four copper-plate engravings,
- The rigadoon royal : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1711 / engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The Pastorall : Mr. Issac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1713 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters and figures for the use of masters writ
- The friendship : Mr. Isaac's new dance for the year 1715 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The Art Of Dancing, Embracing A Full Description Of The Various Dances Of The Present Day
- A Full Description Of Modern Dances
- The Latest Method, Home Instruction By Mail, Dancing Courses