Browse Free Online Books and eBooks:
- "tips To Dancers," Good Manners For Ballroom And Dance Hall
- A Complete Practical Guide To The Art Of Dancing
- A history of dancing.
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- An Account Of The Trial Of Social Dance
- Burmese Drama
- Clog dancing made easy. The elements and practice of that art arranged, simplified and corrected ...
- Dancing, as a means of physical education; with remarks on deformities, and their prevention and cure.
- Dancing, by Mrs. Lilly Grove, F.R.G.S., and other writers, with musical examples. Illustrated by Percy Macquoid and
- Delsarte System Of Oratory
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
- How To Dance The Revived Ancient Dances
- How To Dance: A Complete Ball-room And Party Guide
- Letters on dancing, reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles ... By E. A. Théleur ... Illustrated by twenty-four copper-plate engravings,
- Modern Dances
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- Panchastavi - Oka Parisilana
- Personal Memoirs of U. S. Grant — Volume 1
- Personal Memoirs of U. S. Grant — Volume 2
- Powell's Art Of Dancing, Or Dancing Made Easy
- rasin tsishn ayz :
- Round Dancing
- Shropshire 1: The Records - Records of Early English Drama
- Shropshire 2: Editorial Apparatus - Records of Early English Drama
- Social dancing of to-day, demonstrated by Mr. John Murray Anderson; with text, twenty-nine diagrams and fifty-two illustrations from photographs
- Soul of the Indian, The
- The Art Of Dancing, Embracing A Full Description Of The Various Dances Of The Present Day
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- The Fashionable Dancer's Casket: Or, The Ball-room Instructor
- The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction - Vol. 13, No. 375, June 13, 1829
- The modern dance; a historical and analytical treatment of the subject; religious, social, hygienic, industrial aspects as viewed by the pulpit, the press, medical authorities, municipal authorities, social workers, etc., by M. F. Ham ... illustrations
- The Modern Dances: How To Dance Them
- The Puritans And Music In England And New England
- The Tango And The New Dances For Ballroom And Home
- The Terpsichorean Monitor
- Vasantha Neena
Browse Related Categories: