| || |
The complete system of English country dancing, containing all the figures ever used in English country dancing, with a variety of new figures, and new reels ...
by Thomas Wilson ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The Complete System Of English Country Dancing
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
- Old English Country Cottages
- The Origin And Growth Of English Colonies And Of Their System Of Government
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- An Analysis Of Country Dancing
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- Outline Of A System Of Legislation For Securing Protection To The Aboriginal Inhabitants Of All Countries Colonized By Great Britain
- The Art Of Dancing Explained By Reading And Figures
- New Familiar Abenakis And English Dialogues: The First Ever Published On The Grammatical System
- The New Republic: Or, Culture, Faith, And Philosophy In An English Country House
- Department Of Defense World Geodetic System 1984: Its Definition And Relationships With Local Geodetic Systems
- Dry-farming: A System Of Agriculture For Countries Under A Low Rainfall
- Systems Programmer's Guide to: z/OS System Logger
- A Guide to Understanding Information System Security Officer Responsibilities for Automated Information Systems
- IBM System Storage Tape Library Guide for Open Systems
- Managing Linux Systems with Webmin: System Administration and Module Development
- Newton's Principia : the mathematical principles of natural philosophy / by Sir Isaac Newton ; translated into English by Andrew Motte ; to which is added Newton's system of the world ; with a portrait taken from the bust in the Royal Observatory at Greenwich
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- US Patent 2601957: Control system for matching the speeds of mills and reels