| || |
The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
by Thomas Wilson ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- A Translation Of Nine Of The Most Fashionable Quadrilles, Consisting Of Fifty French Country Dances, As Performed In England And Scotland
- Descriptive Sketches Of Nova Scotia, In Prose And Verse
- The complete system of English country dancing, containing all the figures ever used in English country dancing, with a variety of new figures, and new reels ...
- French Canadian Life And Character With Historical And Descriptive Sketches Of The Scenery And Life In Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa, And Surrounding Country
- Observations On The Effects Of The Corn Laws, And Of A Rise Or Fall In The Price Of Corn On The Agriculture And General Wealth Of The Country
- Familiar dialogues on dancing, between a minister and a dancer; taken from matter of fact with an appendix containing some extracts from the writings of pious and eminent men against the entertainments of the stage, and other vain amusements ...
- Jig, Clog, And Breakdown Dancing Made Easy, With Sketches Of Noted Jig Dancers
- The scholars companion, containing a choice collection of cotillons & country-dances.
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- Mashrak-el-Azkar, descriptive of the Bahai temple and illustrative of an exhibition of preliminary designs for the first Mashrak-el-Azkar to be built in America, showing nine varying treatments in different styles of architecture
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- The common school system of the state of New York, comprising the several general laws relating to common schools, to which is prefixed a historical sketch of the origin, progress and present outline of the system
- Character sketches in rhyme and other verses
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- The gentleman & lady's companion; containing, the newest cotillions and country dances; to which is added, instances of ill manners, to be carefully avoided
- The life and public services of Samuel Adams, being a narrative of his acts and opinions, and of his agency in producing and forwarding the American Revolution. With extracts from his correspondence, state papers, and political essays (Volume 01)
- Hamilton, Ontario : a descriptive sketch of its wonderful growth, showing the great opportunities existing for the safe and legitimate investment of capital and the advantages offered for the establishment and development of all branches of commerce and industry. --
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo
- Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- A sketch of the laws relating to slavery in the several states of the United States of America
- The episcopal succession in England, Scotland and Ireland, A.D. 1400 to 1875 : with appointments to monasteries and extracts from consistorial acts taken from mss. in public and private libraries in Rome, Florence, Bologna, Ravenna and Paris v.3
- The Scholars Companion, Containing A Choice Collection Of Cotillons And Country-dances
- The Art Of Dancing, Embracing A Full Description Of The Various Dances Of The Present Day