| || |
For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
by Iohn Essex
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- For The Furthur Improvement Of Dancing
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- The complete system of English country dancing, containing all the figures ever used in English country dancing, with a variety of new figures, and new reels ...
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
- The friendship : Mr. Isaac's new dance for the year 1715 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- Social dancing of to-day, demonstrated by Mr. John Murray Anderson; with text, twenty-nine diagrams and fifty-two illustrations from photographs
- The gentleman & lady's companion; containing, the newest cotillions and country dances; to which is added, instances of ill manners, to be carefully avoided
- Elements and principles of the art of dancing, as used in the polite and fashionable circles, also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the French of J. H. G.,
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- The tango and other up-to-date dances; a practical guide to all the latest dances, tango, one step, innovation, hesitation, etc., described step by step, by J. S. Hopkins; illustrated with photographs posed
- A complete history of Illinois from 1673 to 1873 : embracing the physical features of the country, its early explorations, aboriginal inhabitants, French and British occupation, conquest by Virginia, territorial condition, and the subsequent civil, military and political events of the state
- The Pastorall : Mr. Issac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1713 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters and figures for the use of masters writ
- The rigadoon royal : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1711 / engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
- The tango, as standardized and taught by the representative dancing masters of the North American continent; tango two-step, hesitation waltz, Boston glide, one-step, described by Miss Eileen Swepstone ... illustrated
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- The Godolphin : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1714 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The royall gailliarde : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1710 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of ma[ste]rs writt [sic]
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
- The latest method, home instruction by mail, dancing courses ... arranged and ed.
- The Character And Logical Method Of Political Economy
- The Complete System Of English Country Dancing
- An Analysis Of Country Dancing