Browse Free Online Books and eBooks:
- A biographical history of England, from Egbert the Great to the revolution : consisting of characters disposed in different classes, and adapted to a methodical catalogue of engraved British heads : intended as an essay towards reducing our biography to system, and a help to the knowledge of portraits : interspersed with a variety of anecdotes and memoirs of a great number of persons, not to be found in any other biographical work ; with a preface. Volume 1
- A Law Dictionary, Adapted To The Constitution And Laws Of The United States Of America And Of The Several States Of The American Union
- A Short Cathechism And Hymnal, Adapted To The Use Of The Indians In The Language Of The Ahts, Barclay Sound, Vancouver Island, B.c.
- An Introduction To Astrology: With Numerous Emendations, Adapted To The Improved State Of The Science
- Beacons On The Talmud's Sea: Analyses Of Passages From The Talmud And Issues In Halachah, Adapted From The Works Of The Lubavitcher Rebbe
- Divine worship in England in the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries contrasted with and adapted to that in the nineteenth
- Elements of geometry and trigonometry from the works of A.M. Legendre : adapted to the course of mathematical instruction in the United States
- Fenelon's Treatise On The Education Of Daughters, Translated From The French And Adapted To English Readers, With An Original Chapter, "on Religious Studies"
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- Good Stories for Great Holidays, "Saint Christopher A Golden Legend Englished by William Caxton [Adapted]"
- Good Stories for Great Holidays, "The Christmas Cuckoo By Frances Browne [Adapted]"
- Good Stories for Great Holidays, "The Christmas Thorn of Glastonbury A Legend of Ancient Britain Adapted from William of Malmesbury And Other Sources"
- Good Stories for Great Holidays, "The Three Purses, A Legend" by William S. Walsh [Adapted]"
- Good Stories for Great Holidays, "The Wooden Shoes of Little Wolff" By François Coppée [Adapted]"
- Graded Lessons In English An Elementary English Grammar Consisting Of One Hundred Practical Lessons, Carefully Graded And Adapted To The Class-Room
- Hauff's Fairy Tales, Translated And Adapted
- Judge Rabbit and the Tree Spirit
- Platform Pearls For Temperance Workers And Other Reformers: A Collection Of Recitations And Other Selections For Entertainments And Public Meetings, Especially Adapted For Christian Endeavor Societies, Prohibition Clubs, Loyal Temperance Legions, Women's Christian Temperance Unions, Etc., Etc., Etc.
- Readings in money and banking; selected and adapted
- Sacred Poetry: Consisting Of Psalms And Hymns, Adapted To Christian Devotion, In Publick And Private
- Selection adapted to the seasons of the ecclesiastical year from the Parochial & plain sermons
- Selection Adapted To The Seasons Of The Ecclesiastical Year From The Parochial & Plain Sermons Of John Henry Newman
- Sermons adapted to the celebration of the holy sacrament of the Lord's Supper
- Swiss Family Robinson In Words Of One Syllable Adapted From The Original
- The Canadian Elocutionist: Designed For The Use Of Colleges, Schools And Self Instruction, Together With A Copious Selection In Prose And Poetry Of Pieces Adapted For Reading, Recitation And Practice
- The Civil code of the state of California, as enacted in 1872, amended at subsequent sessions, and adapted to the constitution of 1879; and an appendix of general laws upon the subjects embraced in the code, with citations up to and including volume 147, California reports
- The First Four Books Of Xenophon's Anabasis, With Notes Adapted To The Latest Edition Of Goodwin's Greek Grammar, And To Hadley's Greek Grammar (revised By Allen)
- ZoÃ¶logical science, or, Nature in living forms : adapted to elucidate the chart of the animal kingdom
Browse Related Categories: