| || |
An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
by Mr. Pecour ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- A collection of ball-dances perform'd at court: viz. the Richmond, the roundeau, the rigadoon, the favourite, the Spanheim, and the Britannia. All compos'd by Mr. Isaac, and writ down in characters,
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- The Godolphin : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1714 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- The rigadoon royal : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1711 / engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- The friendship : Mr. Isaac's new dance for the year 1715 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The gentleman & lady's companion; containing, the newest cotillions and country dances; to which is added, instances of ill manners, to be carefully avoided
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- The Pastorall : Mr. Issac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1713 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters and figures for the use of masters writ
- An Essay For The Further Improvement Of Dancing
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
- A biographical history of England, from Egbert the Great to the revolution : consisting of characters disposed in different classes, and adapted to a methodical catalogue of engraved British heads : intended as an essay towards reducing our biography to system, and a help to the knowledge of portraits : interspersed with a variety of anecdotes and memoirs of a great number of persons, not to be found in any other biographical work ; with a preface. Volume 1
- The Great events by famous historians : a comprehensive and readable account of the world's history, emphasizing the more important events, and presenting these as complete narratives in the master-words of the most eminent historians ... with thorough indices, bibliographies, chronologies, and courses of reading (Volume 2)
- A directory of names, pennant numbers, and addresses of all numbers of the Ship Masters' Association of the Great Lakes. Also a list of vessels of the Great Lakes, American and Canadian, with names and addresses of owners. O37131043609817ther information of a miscellaneous nature of interest in shipping circles on the Great Lakes
- The scholars companion, containing a choice collection of cotillons & country-dances.
- Familiar dialogues on dancing, between a minister and a dancer; taken from matter of fact with an appendix containing some extracts from the writings of pious and eminent men against the entertainments of the stage, and other vain amusements ...
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
- The royal Portuguez : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1709 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figurs [sic] for the use of masters writ by Mr. de la Garde ... and revis'd
- The tango, as standardized and taught by the representative dancing masters of the North American continent; tango two-step, hesitation waltz, Boston glide, one-step, described by Miss Eileen Swepstone ... illustrated
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The royall gailliarde : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1710 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of ma[ste]rs writt [sic]
- Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
- Lincoln, master of men : a study in character
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- Caxtoniana: A Series Of Essays On Life, Literature, And Manners
- Table-talk: Essays On Men And Manners