| || |
Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
by Coulon ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Elements and principles of the art of dancing, as used in the polite and fashionable circles, also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the French of J. H. G.,
- Coulon's Hand-book; Containing All The Last New And Fashionable Dances
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- Dancing, as a means of physical education; with remarks on deformities, and their prevention and cure.
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- A Translation Of Nine Of The Most Fashionable Quadrilles, Consisting Of Fifty French Country Dances, As Performed In England And Scotland
- Dancing And Prompting, Etiquette And Deportment Of Society And Ball Room
- The Art Of Dancing, Embracing A Full Description Of The Various Dances Of The Present Day
- Roberts' Manual Of Fashionable Dancing And Vade Mecum For The Ball-room
- Elements And Principles Of The Art Of Dancing, As Used In The Polite And Fashionable Circles