Browse Free Online Books and eBooks:
- A Translation Of Nine Of The Most Fashionable Quadrilles, Consisting Of Fifty French Country Dances, As Performed In England And Scotland by Barclay Dun
- A translation of nine of the most fashionable quadrilles, consisting of fifty French country dances, as performed in England and Scotland. by Barclay Dun ..
- Call Book Of Modern Quadrilles by Herman A. Strassburg
- Call book of modern quadrilles ... Arranged and explained by Herman A. Strassburg
- Le cotillon et les quadrilles actuels; traité théorique et pratique, by F. Paul ..
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught by H. Meyen ..
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo by Theodore Wüst
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o by Thomas Wilson ..
Browse Related Categories: