Browse Free Online Books and eBooks:
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc. by Thomas Hillgrove ..
- A Monograph On The Sub-class Cirripedia, With Figures Of All The Species by Charles Darwin | Mirror
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th by T. Wilson ..
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r by J. Berryman
- Asa Willcox's Book Of Figures, 1793 by Asa Willcox
- Chorégraphie ou L'art de décrire la dance par caracteres, figures et signes desmonstratifs avec lesquels on apprend facilement de soy même toutes sortes de dances. by Mrs Feuillet Et Dezais ..
- Cotillion Figures by Joel H. Watkins
- Cotillion figures, by Joel H. Watkins
- Documented Facts And Figures On Transylvania by Danubian Research Center And Transylvanian World Federation
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille. by Alexander Strathy ..
- Euclid's Book On Divisions Of Figures by Raymond Clare Archibald
- Facts And Figures About Michigan by Frank James Bramhall
- Figures of Earth - A Comedy of Appearances by James Branch Cabell
- Figures of the past from the leaves of old journals by Quincy
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane by Iohn Essex
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for by Lucien O. Carpenter
- Le répertoire des bals, ou Theorie-pratique des contredanses, décrites d'une maniere aisée avec des figures démonstratives pour les pouvoir danser facilement, auxquelles on a ajouté les airs notés. by Le Sr. De La Cuisse ..
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m by Mr Isaac
- School Figures: The Data Behind The Debate by Hanna Skandera And Richard Sousa
- The amateur microscopist or, Views of the microscopic world, a handbook of microscopic manipulation and microscopic objects ... illustrated with 247 figures on wood and stone by Making Of America Project
- The Art Of Dancing Explained By Reading And Figures by Kellom Tomlinson | Mirror
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ... by Edward Ferrero
- The complete system of English country dancing, containing all the figures ever used in English country dancing, with a variety of new figures, and new reels ... by Thomas Wilson ..
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo by Theodore Wüst
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau, by J. Essex ..
- The friendship : Mr. Isaac's new dance for the year 1715 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ by Mr. Pemberton ..
- The Godolphin : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1714 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ by Mr. Pemberton ..
- The Pastorall : Mr. Issac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1713 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters and figures for the use of masters writ by Mr. Pemberton ..
- The Prophecies Of Paracelsus: Magic Figures And Prognostications Made By Theophrastus Paracelsus About Four Hundred Years Ago by Paracelsus, Ed. By J. K
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate, by Thomas Wilson ..
- The rigadoon royal : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1711 / engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ by Mr. De La Garde
- The royall gailliarde : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1710 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of ma[ste]rs writt [sic] by Mr. De La Garde ..
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance. by T. Wilson ..
- Theory of functions of a complex variable; Authorized translation from the 4th German ed., with the addition of figures and exercises. by Burkhardt
- Traité de la danse, contenant la théorie et l'histoire des danses anciennes et modernes, avec toutes les figures les plus nouvelles du cotillon, by Desrat. Illustré De Nombreuses Gravures
- Traité de la danse; seul guide complet renfermant 200 danses différentes de salons, grands bals, sociétés, théâtre, concert, province et étranger, avec 500 dessins et figures explicatives, by Eug. Giraudet ... Suivi D`un Appendice Contenant Environ 30 Danses Diverses Pour Piano
- United States Census Figures Back To 1630 by U.s. Census Of Population And Housing
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german. by J. H. Harvey
Browse Related Categories: