| || |
The Art Of Dancing, Embracing A Full Description Of The Various Dances Of The Present Day
by Jusdon Sause
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- A Full Description Of Modern Dances
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- Dancing And Prompting, Etiquette And Deportment Of Society And Ball Room
- The German: How To Give It; How To Lead It; How To Dance It
- A Translation Of Nine Of The Most Fashionable Quadrilles, Consisting Of Fifty French Country Dances, As Performed In England And Scotland
- For The Furthur Improvement Of Dancing
- The Scholars Companion, Containing A Choice Collection Of Cotillons And Country-dances
- Elements Of The Art Of Dancing
- An Analysis Of Country Dancing
- The Complete System Of English Country Dancing
- The Modern Dances: How To Dance Them
- The Tango And The New Dances For Ballroom And Home
- The Perfect Art Of Modern Dancing
- Grammar Of The Art Of Dancing
- Illustrated Portfolio Of Artistic Dancing
- How To Dance The Revived Ancient Dances
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- Course Of Instruction In Dancing And Aesthetic Development Of The Body
- Round Dancing
- The Tango And Other Up-to-date Dances
- Social Dancing Of To-day
- Dances Of To-day
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- Unique Dancing Call Book
- A New Voyage to Carolina, containing the exact description and natural history of that country; together with the present state thereof; and a journal of a thousand miles, travel'd thro' several nations of Indians; giving a particular account of their cus
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
- Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o